Meet Your Meat--Is There A Christian Response?

Recently, I re-watched this PETA video. After the first viewing about two years ago, I gradually removed red meat and pork from my diet. Now, I have wiped chicken away as well, leaving only turkey and fish. Watch the video and draw your own conclusions.

BTW, forget about PETA's bad deeds (i.e., throwing blood on fur coats occupied by people). PETA's deeds or misdeeds are really irrelevant here. Regardless of PETA's "mis-steps", the pain and suffering you see in this video are real, ongoing, and unnecessary.

Does it matter that, according to Scripture, humans didn't eat meat until after The Fall? Maybe. I just know after watching this film, after "meeting my meat", my thoughts about what and how much I eat have been changed forever.



Pledge to Be Veg for 30 Days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Remembrance of Love and Beauty

Higher Ground; Heaven's Tableland

Declaring Yourself "Blessed and Highly Favored"? Slow Down A Bit...