Continually

"I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." --Psalm 34:1

I do not always bless (speak well of, with happiness and contentment) my feelings, my circumstances, or my condition. I do not always bless my surroundings. These things are changeable and fluid. Sometimes they are up and all is well; sometimes things trend downward. I do not know what will happen on any given day. I expect and work for good things. Often, things turn out as I anticipate. Sometimes, I am pleasantly surprised beyond my expectations!

I can not always trust my reactions to people and circumstances. I can trust this: the events in my life are monitored and controlled by God. God is working in and through the events of my life, but is not limited by them. In fact, God creates and shapes the events of my life as I am obedient to His guidance and leadership. I am responsible for some things, but I am not responsible for every thing in my life. God's plans for me include whatever He allows. He is good and all-powerful. I relax in this knowledge. I am working on lining up my words and my speech with what I know to be true in my heart.

"I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Remembrance of Love and Beauty

Higher Ground; Heaven's Tableland

Declaring Yourself "Blessed and Highly Favored"? Slow Down A Bit...