Guiding Wisdom for 2013: "I am a temple of God"

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own..." -- 1 Corinthians 6:19


This guiding wisdom is powerful and life-changing.

I am a temple of the Holy Spirit; I am a temple of God.

How does a temple of God think?

How does a temple of God speak?

How does a temple of God pray?

How does a temple of God share?

If you are a Christian, you are a temple of God. If you are not a Christian, you can become a temple of God.

How does the temple of God encounter difficulty? With grace and a patient heart willing to learn.

How does the temple of God encounter blessing and prosperity? With grace, gratitude, and sharing.

How does the temple of God encounter daily life? With optimism, based on God's power and not on human willpower or luck.

I am a temple of God. Because of this, I am able to progress fully toward my intended purpose. If  I fail, it is my choice to fail. If I begin again, I can never fail to achieve any worthy goal.

I am guided--day by day, moment by moment--by my status as a temple of God.

I have an God-given, eternal purpose, a purpose unique to me and the time and place in which I have been placed.

A sliver of God lives within me.

I am a temple of God.

Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Remembrance of Love and Beauty

Higher Ground; Heaven's Tableland

Declaring Yourself "Blessed and Highly Favored"? Slow Down A Bit...