Words Spoken in the Powerful Prayer of Faith

The powerful prayer of faith is based on the strong, persistent belief that God is lovingly all-powerful, is interested in the well being of all people, is holy, and knows more than we know.

What are some words spoken in the powerful prayer of faith?

 "God, change my thinking to line up with your thinking."

 " God, I think (fill in the blank) is a good idea, but if you don't think the same, please don't let (fill in the blank) happen. "

 "God, I believe the Holy Bible (all of it) is your word and your unique communication to humanity. Because I believe this, I commit to reading through the entire Bible in the next twelve months."

 "God, as much as I seek to claim every promise in your word (the Bible), I equally seek to obey every command in your word."

" God, I seek to love you more than anyone or anything. This is the highest goal of my life because I know I can trust you more than anyone or anything. "

What words of faith would you add to this list?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Remembrance of Love and Beauty

Higher Ground; Heaven's Tableland

Declaring Yourself "Blessed and Highly Favored"? Slow Down A Bit...